Cold weather is near, it's time to think about warm outerwear. When choosing it for a girl, it is important to pay attention to the design and quality of sewing. Little princesses in the worst colds want to look unsurpassed, and if the coat or down jacket is badly sewn and did not fall on the figure, then this is not the result that they expect.
So what do you need to know when buying overalls for girls?
1. Size. It is unlikely to be able to buy outerwear for a few seasons for the children. Firstly, they grow up quickly, and secondly, too large a jacket will not make the image of a girl attractive.
2. Where the daughter will dress him. The ski jacket is warmed up and a destination for skiing in the mountains, and a cashmere coat for official occasions. For a day — a down jacket or a park.
3. Pre-imagine what kind of outerwear the young beauty will dress and together determine the color of the outfit, taking into account the color of the skin, hair, and eyes of the daughter.
4. Modern design. Outerwear for the girl should always follow last trends of fashion.
5. Fittings are of high quality and well-stitched. The zipper has to move freely. It is better that there should not be metal fittings on children's clothing that could injure or spoil clothes.
6. It is better to choose a top-dress with a bonnet.
Try to buy only quality products. They will last longer and look better and will protect the child from external factors. And do not forget to complement the image with hats, scarves, and gloves.