Summer is in full swing, which means that the holiday season has come. To enjoy the nature and tranquillity of most parents choose a holiday by themselves for themselves and children. For this trip, you need to prepare carefully and take with you a lot of things. Suzie has prepared a list of the most essential things that a caring mother needs to take in a beach bag.
- The cap, bucket hat or hat should be for you and for the baby. To save your health and not get a sunshine, the headgear is better not to drop.
- Children’s swimsuit in a bright color, so the child could be easily noticed on the beach.
- Replacement clothing is always needed. In a wet swimsuit, it’s not ethical to walk around a populated area.
- After bathing, you must wipe the baby with a towel.
- Sunscreen cosmetics with a high protection factor (not less than 40). A child needs to constantly apply the cream before going to the beach and after swimming. Read the cream instructions carefully.
- The beach shoes should be waterproof, comfortable and fit the size of the baby’s feet.
- The best option for swimming in the sea is an inflatable rubber ring. To have a lot of fun at the beach, you can grab some toys.
- Fresh air is always causing appetite, so a small snack will be appropriate.
- A large amount of non-carbonated water to quench thirst and avoid dehydration.
Be sure that the listed things will suit you on holiday. We advise you not to forget to bring with you a good mood, so that the holiday really resorted to the glory, remembered for you and the child.